Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : zfqdncwwiL_6QijWnZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" wrote:
>>
>> Thats way too late for you... Someone that acted like
>> a jerk for years have lost the possibility to really
>> understand what is good...
>
> Your continued refusal to answer is the answer. I did to
> offend you at all. You think acting hateful to me will make
> you part of the "in crowd."
>
> I forgive you.

Do I need any forgiveness?? LOL!!!

Hey bozo, havent you seen that most here dont like the fact that I wont fall
for your supposed change of mind...
If I would want to be part of the crowd, I would say like the crowd...

Your way too selfish to even have a glimps of the real solution..