Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

Mrs Morgan

In real life my friends say that I am allways ready to help, that they can
count on me and I am one of the most sincere poeple they know cause I dont
give bull shit, if I say something its true and thats it.

I never say to someone they are right if I think they are making a mistake.
And they all know that I wont tolerate the inverse from them, some time I
can be away of there life for months, but when I come back they know its not
because I need something, its because I now have more time to be with them.

I am in no way selfish and I allways want to help, I got friend livings for
month in my home cause they were living bad times without even charging them
a cent. At 14 years old I was allready like that, one of my close friend
lost his father and his mother could not keep him (they were divorced), I
told him to come live with us and my mom was happy that I asked him even
with out asking her.. he was in need and that was enough..

thats the same woman that died from the same illness as bAss...

I dont need the AA

dont need god.

and dont need you to tell me that bAss as changed, he didnt change, he is
acting so you give him pity.. thats it, he does not deserve pity, or
forgiveness, he need to see how bad he choose to act and thats it.

discussion : s9qcr551sefad607vlr52tfua2c61be82i@xxxxxxxxxx