Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I dont need the AA
>
>dont need god.
>
>and dont need you to tell me that bAss as changed, he didnt change, he is
>acting so you give him pity.. thats it, he does not deserve pity, or
>forgiveness, he need to see how bad he choose to act and thats it.

Well, it sounds like you have everything under control then.

I can see how kind you are by referring to me as "Mrs.", and basically calling
me a liar when I was just giving you an alternative way to view the situation.
Was I rude to you?

You have a chip on your shoulder pal, good luck.  That anger will eat you up.