Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers

"tourman" wrote:

> Well, let me tell them if they are reading this, I will turn the earth
> upside down to figure out how to crack their boards, to help ensure no one
> else can be screwed by this feature !!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if you simply took a fresh board and gave it a specific lockout code,
could you not then search the chip for that code?  Presumably, like most other
panel manufacturers, they use "little endian" formatting, but I imagine it
should be simple to create a lknown code and, once you locate it, read any
lockout code from any board of that model.  Is there some reason you can't do
it that way?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass