Re: Napco system questions

"mleuck" wrote:

> It's too bad that supposed zillion zone features of Napco doesn't extend to
> reporting, here's something fun to do, try getting a Napco GEM P-whatever to
> send water, freeze or sprinkler alarms in Contact ID or SIA...

Piece of cake.  Send FIRE fore zone xx.  Tell the CS that zone xx is
"sprinkler".  Any decent CS has the ability to detail what's connected to each
individual zone.  I have no idea what Monitronix does but even the small CS I
ran for many years could do that.  If you're having trouble, feel free to call
and I'll explain how it's done.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass