Re: Security Dealer & Integrator mag

On May 31, 10:48=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 31, 6:54 pm, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "G. Morgan" <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

May

> > > Nice. A trade rag finally depicts the monkeys in their natural habita=
t.

> > Some of these look a little dubious too
>
> >http://www.hvacfun.com/unsafe-ladders.htm
>
> > Doug
>
> Yeh, I took note of that too!
>
> Can't imagine what would posses them to depict something like that on
> the front cover of a trade magazine. ( not that we all haven't been
> there and done that) I'm waiting to see what the readers letters say
> in next months issue.- Hide quoted text -

I work contruction and industry every day where OSHA and safety
personel are always around . so I have and use the full set up it just
makes sense but most alarm companys are there one day gone the next
and rarely are there long enough to get caught.
most do not even have hard hats and harnesses and when they do use the
stuff they use it with out proper training.
there just an accident waiting to happen.
and for a magazine to encourage bad behavior and not even know it is
worse yet.