Re: Security Dealer & Integrator mag

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> ... most alarm companys are there one day gone the next and rarely are there
> long enough to get caught.

In my church in CT we had a scissor lift to service our stage lighting system.
There was a crank-out extension on one end of the lift which allowed me to
reach over the stage area.  One day the pastor asked me to install rigging to
lift a person during our passion play.  To get to the precise spot he chose I
had to tie a ladder to the extension and "walk the plank" out above the choir
seating area.  There was a monitor speaker above the choir and the threaded
rod I needed to install through the truss had to go above that.  Everything
worked fine until, while tightening the last nut on the rod I got my arm stuck
between the speaker and the ceiling.  I'm fairly sure OSHA would not have been
pleased.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass