Re: A Crying Shame

How'sTheMonitoringBiz? wrote:

>wasit funny when he got your monitoring business shut down?

I didn't get his monitoring business shut down.  I never made a complaint
(using any name) to the BBB or the State, never called his suppliers or
customers, and never ran a credit check on him.  My involvement with him was
and still is strictly online (with the exception of a few phone calls to his
home years ago).