Re: BRINKS HOME SECURITY MAY HAVE DIRECT TIES WITH MADOFF

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Yea, but first she runs back upstairs.

Here's the commercial I'm waiting for...

Pretty girl on treadmill, trotting along. Bad guy kicks in front door, alarm
sounds. Pretty girl stops trotting, walks to endtable, opens drawer, removes
Glock 27 .40 caliber pistol, wheels and double-taps bad guy twice in the 10
ring.

Phone rings, "Hi, this is Alex from 2nd Ammendment Security. Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm OK, I just killed the bad guy."

"OK, I'm sending the coroner  right away."

"Thank you very much."

"No problem, thanks for using 2nd Ammendment Security."

--
js

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum