Re: BRINKS HOME SECURITY MAY HAVE DIRECT TIES WITH MADOFF

On Jul 9, 12:57=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 6:35=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > alarman wrote:
>
> > > Yeah, the one where she closes the door, bad guy kicks it in, alarm s=
ounds,
> > > C/S calls all within 10 seconds. That one?
>
> > Yeah...those sleezy TV commercials basically violates the intention of
> > CP-01, but Brinks/Broadview/Whatever exist in their own little world
> > where rules don't apply to them.
>
> > Jim Rojas
>
> Hogwash, the only reason everyone is down on these commercials is
> because they are from big bad Brinks. Anybody else doing the same type
> of advertising wouldn't have been commented on at all or be
> complimented on for the great production values.
>
> The fact is they show the mechanics of an alarm and dispatch, it is
> neither sleezy or deceptive.

RHC: Actually, both the Brinks and ADT ads that you routinely see on
TV are quite creative, and very well crafted ads. In the past, having
been associated with the design and production of ads, I have a good
feel for how much creative work and expense went into the production
of both of these ads. I bet these ads cost a bundle !!
However, knowing all that somehow doesn't excuse their taking the
liberties they do with the truth ( I believe in the advertising
industry they call it "artistic license".....:)).....)