Re: A Crying Shame

"Roger W" wrote:

> You don't have to know all those things to be VP...

No, but it would help if she at least knew *something!*

> Look at our highly qualified president. All he needs is a teleprompter and
> some good speech writers.

Every candidate and almost every politician uses teleprompters.  It's like
having notes while giving a speech.  Why do you think public speakers have
always used podiums?

> He didn't even know that his buddy Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist...

True and neither did any of the Republican politicians who sat on the same
board with Ayers.

> ...and said he was a member of Jeremiah's Wright's Church and didn't know he
> preached hate whitey sermons.

I took the G** d*** America differently from the mass media since I know what
many Evangelicals have been saying for years -- that the USA is on the path to
damnation due to things like Roe v. Wade and the 1962 USSC decision barring
school prayer.  Nonetheless, Wright has gone further and further off the deep
end, especially since Obama distyanced himself from him.  That's kind of sad
because at one time the man was a good preacher, sharing a message of love and
of hope.  Like too many stand-alone, evangelical churches, his has gotten off
the path.

> I don't know what your problem is...

None whatsoever.  I'm happy as a clam.  :^)

> Politicians are not suposed to be smart. Who do think has been screwing this
> country for the last 50 years?  [Republicans].  :^)

> So tell me. How has Sarah Palin changed your life?

She has given me so much.  Laughter is, as we all know, the best medicine.

> Did she raise your taxes, ration your health care what did she do?

We didn't give her the opportunity, thank God.

Your pal,
Robert