Re: A Crying Shame

"Roger W" wrote:

So if you call a young girl a "tart", that's not smearing?   :-)

Tart -- (noun) a promiscuous woman, a peron of low moral character.
Smear -- (verb) to sully, vilify, or soil (a reputation, good name, etc.)

In order for my referring to her as a tart to be a smear she would need to
have had a good reputation prior to the reference *and* she would have to be
of high moral character.  Since she did not and does not have a good
reputation there can be no smear and since she is clearly of less-than-stellar
moral character, there can be no smear.

Ignoramus? That's not smearing?  What language do you speak?   :-)

Ignoramus -- (noun) an extremely ignorant person.

I speak English.  Clearly the definition of ignoramus is fitting for Sarah
Palin.  The woman not only didn't know that Afrtica is a continent (not a
country).  She thinks that New Hampshire is in the northwestern US.  She
doesn't read *any* newspapers or magazines.  She didn't know what the Bush
Doctrine is.  She thinks that the vice president runs the Senate.  She's worse
than an idiot.  She is not just stupid and ignorant.  She isn't even curious
to know anything.

> Um, you were the one who started with the "hater" comments. That's pretty
> hypocritical, given your history here.
Given  *MY* history here?  :-)

Precisely.

> Wet dreams don't count. Nighty-night.
You're just jealous.

Keep thinking that if it makes your dreams any better.  You have no idea.