Re: A Crying Shame

On Jul 13, 8:38=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> =A0Roger W wrote:
> >Thanks. That's a compliment. I'm in good company.
>
> Not with those two. =A0You're in good company with the other non-fags tho=
ugh.

> >By the way, they way you attack this Palin woman and her daughter.
> >I'm wondering. Do you like girls?
>
> I like women, yes. =A0In fact my sweetie is right here beside me. =A0What=
 I don't
> like are bitches and cunts. =A0Sarah is both.

Whats a nice girl like her hanging with a bad boy like you? Does she
know you say naughty words on newsgroups. I'll bet she'd get mad if
she knew what you said about you know who. Girls stick together you
know. Does she like older men? Have her contact me if she gets bored.
Don't worry. I'm harmless. :-]
RW