Re: Panel grounding

On Dec 16, 10:57=A0pm, motley me <to...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:b60ba1ad-7aaf-40e6-bc5a-
> 989cb08cc...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
> > Plus, I've just been diagnosed with very early prostate cancer, so
> > treatment may take away from time allotted for installs.
>
> Hate to hear that Bob. I am glad that you caught it early.

RHC: Thanks....I'm reminded of that old saying.." you don't always get
what you deserve; you just get what you get...". I take part every
year in a motorcycle Ride for Dad to raise money for prostate cancer
research. This has been a real eye opener.  I've learned that 2 out of
every 7 men will get prostate cancer sometime in their lifetime.
However, death usually comes primarily because men (being men) refuse
to get checked out for this disease, so by the time it's finally
discovered, it has spread elsewhere, and can't be treated. A quick PSA
blood test every year is a simple, effective first sign indicator of
the disease. Then an ultrasound can check further, followed by a
biopsy if there is any question. Speaking from experience, none of
these things are very onerous.

If you're over 50, and have a history of prostate cancer anywhere
within your family chain, get checked out. I did, and it may have
saved my life

(rant mode "off")