Re: Panel grounding

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:18:21 -0800 (PST), tourman
<robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>If you're over 50, and have a history of prostate cancer anywhere
>within your family chain, get checked out. I did, and it may have
>saved my life

I'll be 40 soon and I think I have some prostate issues.  Every time I
see a commercial for the meds. I'm like "yup, I get up and pee a lot",
and all the other items on the checklist match too.

But I do that for all the commercials I see, I may be a hypochondriac.
I wonder if there is a pill for that?