Re: Panel grounding

On Dec 19, 4:26=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 07:18:21 -0800 (PST), tourman
>
> <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >If you're over 50, and have a history of prostate cancer anywhere
> >within your family chain, get checked out. I did, and it may have
> >saved my life
>
> I'll be 40 soon and I think I have some prostate issues. =A0Every time I
> see a commercial for the meds. I'm like "yup, I get up and pee a lot",
> and all the other items on the checklist match too. =A0
>
> But I do that for all the commercials I see, I may be a hypochondriac.
> I wonder if there is a pill for that?

RHC: What you are describing may be a simple case of enlarged
prostate, a normal condition with age. This can easily be treated by
your doctor with prescription medications like Flomax or Proscar. This
doesn't mean you have prostate cancer; it just means your are getting
older. These drugs will shrink the prostate allowing you a decent
night's sleep without your haveing to get up to go to the can every
couple of hours. However, while you're seeing your doc, make sure he
does a simple PSA blood test for prostate cancer.

Catch it early and it can be cured fairly easily. Catch it late and
you die.....almost guaranteed !

It's also much more of a dangerous disease in younger men (under 50)
for some reason (maybe because you still have more years left under
your belt....). However, they also say, just about every man dies with
it; you just want to make sure you don't die because of it...