Re: Life Sucks, Then You Move On

On Dec 5, 6:34=A0am, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Effenpig1 wrote:
> > On Dec 4, 9:22 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> On Dec 4, 2:10 pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Also, I would use a lawyer to find out exactly what the n> > you have=
 to do to get your foothold in the market.

> To be honest I really don't want to compete with them in the area of alar=
ms.

Honestly, my opinion has always been that if I'm going to run wires
( or get out of bed in the morning for that matter), I might as well
get RMR out of it. I'm usually pretty busy, and I rarely take on a job
that doesn't include monitoring, except maybe for an existing
customer. I imagine I'll get some backlash for this whole post, but I
really don't think I would enjoy the work as much if it weren't for
the RMR.  Yes, obviously some of it has to do with money, but every
time I see another contractor working or doing wiring, I always think,
" Gee, I hope they don't figure out how great the alarm business is
and start doing it ".