Re: Need to add sensors, but don't know which

nothing more stupid than investigating why a mercury switch didn't go off
when a window was broken out...get there and it's still attached to the ONLY
piece of glass still in the frame.
or I've seen them where the installer adjusted them so they'd never go off
because they were falsing all the time.
they're crap detectors and I would never use them.

--
**Crash Gordon**