Re: Life Sucks, Then You Move On

On Dec 5, 8:05=A0pm, Roger W <alluc...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 7:10=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Back then, though, only businesses and the upper middle class and
> > higher could afford alarm systems ..... or actually needed them. Then,
> > most of the common people never even locked their doors. However, that
> > being said, alarm systems were much easier to install in those days.
> > Simply haul a big bolder up over the cave door with a trip vine. We'd
> > come and reset the bolder after a false alarm for the easy payment of
> > the delivery of a small, skinned or defeathered dead edible animal, to
> > our cave, every new moon.- Hide quoted text -
>
> I always wondered how you old timers kept from tracking all that
> dinasaur shit all over the inside of the customers cave.
>
> RW

I still pull out one of those old green ademco panels with the gauge
on the front every so often. I guess they came along right after the
trip vines were phased out. All the zones on one big loop, backup
power was a stack of dry cells. I'm still trying to figure out how to
hook up a 2-wire smoke to one of these things, anybody have a manual?