Re: 60-806 help

"brihyn" wrote:
> Again, if I can get the programmer board and installer manual, I can reset
> the thing back to original defaults and reprogram it myself. And really, is
> having it unplugged right now worse than having it plugged in but unusable,
> as it was prior to me "randomly pushing buttons"??? We've been here 6 months
> and up until now, the security system was useless...

TTBOMK, you can't get into programming while the system is disarmed even if
you had the installer code.  As someone else already pointed out, you're
probably going to have to replace the main PCB and program the new one from
scratch.  The manuals you need to accomplish that come packed with the panel.
GE doesn't make them available for download without a dealer username and
password.  If you want to try to get into the panel without replacing it, Jim
Rojas, another of the regulars here, has an online archive of manuals for just
about everything since the creation of the wheel.  Jim's site is
www.tech-man.com.  If you decide you want to replace the board, several online
stores, including mine, sell GE Security equipment direct to the public.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics