Re: QB users

I have used Dillo Ware  (www.dilloware.com) since the early 80's.  It has
evolved into a good billing program.  It is designed specifically for the
recurring revenue businesses.  It allows you to set up invoicing anyway you
want.  I have mine earmarked "QTR","MON","NOV".  When I want to print my
annual customers, I designate the group I want to invoice ("QTR") and it
will invoice just the quarterly people.  It provides whatever reports you
need and aging.

While they were a little difficult to deal with in the early years, I find
their support and service excellent now.