Re: QB users

Allan Waghalter wrote:
> I have used Dillo Ware  (www.dilloware.com) since the early 80's.  It
> has evolved into a good billing program.  It is designed specifically
> for the recurring revenue businesses.  It allows you to set up
> invoicing anyway you want.  I have mine earmarked "QTR","MON","NOV". When
> I want to print my annual customers, I designate the group I
> want to invoice ("QTR") and it will invoice just the quarterly
> people.  It provides whatever reports you need and aging.
>
> While they were a little difficult to deal with in the early years, I
> find their support and service excellent now.

A little difficult?
Heh.
I used to use Dilloware s/w, but had trouble with it. Every March 15 it
would quit working, and I had to pay for their tech support, (had to
purchase an entire year's worth,) to get it working again. I've since found
out that this was intentional; the s/w was designed with a "time bomb"to
quit on 3/15, so they could sell more tech support. Look here:
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/computers/dilloware.htm
The owner, Mike Kelly, is a real piece of work. I look forward to meeting
him someday.

No not ever buy Dilloware.
--
js