Re: QB users

motley me wrote:
>> I'm pretty sure you can do that in QB too. I have a quarterly group,
>> and 12 groups (JAN, FEB, MAR, etc.) for the ones that want to be
>> billed annually. Why couldn't you set up specific groups as well?
>>

> That's the way i was doing it before Alarm 4. One of the things i
> didn't like was having to have a generic invoice. It won't change the
> dates for the invoice description. Such "monitoring for MM/YYYY thru
> MM/YYYY.

Yeah, it's not perfect. You could set up separate invoices for different
billing periods, but what a PITA. I just modify the footer text every time I
run a batch, with "Service period April - June" or some such, then remove it
after I print them. Only takes a second.

--
js

The voices in my head told me to clean my guns today.