Re: QB users

I hate the way QB doesn't  handle recurring billing the way I want.

In my REALLY old accounting system I was able to build billing groups, like
Q72S was my billing group for Quarterly 24$ p/m for City of Snotsdale.
Pushed one button and it spit out all the invoices (eventually). You can't
do that with QB you have to use recurring billing by client which I find
annoyng.

--
**Crash Gordon**