Re: QB users

On May 17, 11:11=EF=BF=BDpm, "Allan Waghalter" <awaghal...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrot=
e:
> I have used Dillo Ware =EF=BF=BD(www.dilloware.com) since the early 80's. =
=EF=BF=BDIt has
> evolved into a good billing program. =EF=BF=BDIt is designed specifically =
for the
> recurring revenue businesses. =EF=BF=BDIt allows you to set up invoicing a=
nyway you
> want. =EF=BF=BDI have mine earmarked "QTR","MON","NOV". =EF=BF=BDWhen I wa=
nt to print my
> annual customers, I designate the group I want to invoice ("QTR") and it
> will invoice just the quarterly people. =EF=BF=BDIt provides whatever repo=
rts you
> need and aging.
>
> While they were a little difficult to deal with in the early years, I find=

> their support and service excellent now.
>
> "alarman" <nos...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> That's the way i was doing it before Alarm 4. One of the things i
> >> didn't like was having to have a generic invoice. It won't change the
> >> dates for the invoice description. Such "monitoring for MM/YYYY thru
> >> MM/YYYY.
>
> > Yeah, it's not perfect. You could set up separate invoices for different=

> > billing periods, but what a PITA. I just modify the footer text every ti=
me
> > I run a batch, with "Service period April - June" or some such, then
> > remove it after I print them. Only takes a second.
>
> > --
> > js
>
> > The voices in my head told me to clean my guns today.-

Yeh ..... I did try them also. It seemed like it promised to be good.
But as you say, they just weren't up to speed back then. I had to drop
them because they just didn't get back to me. But I see that they're
still around, so they must be doing something right. Could be that it
might be some advantage in using them. Anyone who's using Alarm right
now, for the long term, is in for quite a price increase when there's
no longer any support for the present version. There just might be
some advantage to using Dilloware for someone just starting out. Z
micro seems to be catering to the larger companys now-a-days.