Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> No that doesn't fully describe it really. How about envy and/or jealousy?
> Envy:
> a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's
> advantages,
> success, possessions, etc.
> Jealousy:
> feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry,
> success, or advantages
>
> I don't think he ever wished to inflict physical harm on you and he
> doesn't
> seem mean to me. He does feel resentment it seems for what you do and any
> success you have doing it.

No malice, no wish to inflict harm, no wish for harm to befall on RLB or
anyone else for that matter, no envy, no jealously, no discontent or
resentment of the success of others, nor any problem with RLB or anyone else
selling to DIYer's.

I just don't suffer fools gladly.

Doug