Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

On Mar 12, 11:44 am, I brive a dus <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 12, 8:54 am, "TheAberdeen...@xxxxxxxxx"
>
> <TheAberdeen...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Or what the heck am I doing wrong? <
>
> Security isn't something you learn in a correspondence course.
> Pick up the phone and call someone who knows what they are doing. If
> you bought it from an online dealer then call them. They should be
> able to program the system remotely.

I appreciate that. But I did not become a DIY'er security alarm
installer on purpose. The "professional" I hired designed the system
and layout, got the hardware, ran the wires, but then never came back
to install the system. Then any other pro I called wouldn't come in to
set it up because I already had the hardware and monitoring contract.
So I was pretty much screwed into do it myself.