Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

WHAT?

You already had the hardware and MONITORING CONTRACT?? What the hell are you
doing programming it then?

And that IS correct, no pro would interfere with another company's contract
(intentionally) - nor would they work on another's install unless authorized
to do so by the monitoring/installing company.

--
**Crash Gordon**