Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

"I brive a dus" wrote:

> Sitting Shiv'ah for Mike

It's sad he never learned to do anything but hate before his untimely death.
If I believed in karma I'd say he brought it upon himself with the vicious
things he said when I got cancer.  But that theory doesn't hold water since
Cracker and Jiminex are still around.  Needless to say, neither of them will
be missed any more than the MM when they go.

Hmm.  On second thought, Cracker will be missed if only for the comedy he
unintentionally provides.  He's like the three stooges rolled into one and
combined with the fourth Marx brother, Warpo.

So how are you doing, you crusty old fart?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics