Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "I brive a dus" wrote:
>>
>> Sitting Shiv'ah for Mike
>
> It's sad he never learned to do anything but hate before his untimely
> death.

Wrong.  He built an online store that rivals yours (in page rank which
you think is so awfully important).  He's also got fewer complaints, but
then facts never concern you, do they?

> If I believed in karma I'd say he brought it upon himself with
> the vicious things he said when I got cancer.  But that theory doesn't
> hold water since Cracker and Jiminex are still around.  Needless to say,
> neither of them will be missed any more than the MM when they go.

You don't "believe" in anything but yourself and your twisted view of
the world.  You are such a vicious bastard.