Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Too bad there's so much malice behind it.
> malice:
> desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on another, either because of
> hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness
>
> No that doesn't fully describe it really. How about envy and/or jealousy?
> Envy:
> a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's
advantages,
> success, possessions, etc.
> Jealousy:
> feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry,
> success, or advantages
>
> I don't think he ever wished to inflict physical harm on you and he
doesn't
> seem mean to me. He does feel resentment it seems for what you do and any
> success you have doing it.

brownnose
  (broun'noz')

or brown-nose tr.v. Informal., -nosed or -nosed, -nos·ing
or -nos·ing, -nos·es or -nos·es.
To curry favor with in an obsequious manner; fawn on.

[From the image of an obsequious person whose nose becomes soiled in kissing
the rump of someone from whom favor is sought.]