Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

> Too bad there's so much malice behind it.
malice:
desire to inflict injury, harm, or suffering on another, either because of a
hostile impulse or out of deep-seated meanness

No that doesn't fully describe it really. How about envy and/or jealousy?
Envy:
a feeling of discontent or covetousness with regard to another's advantages,
success, possessions, etc.
Jealousy:
feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry,
success, or advantages

I don't think he ever wished to inflict physical harm on you and he doesn't
seem mean to me. He does feel resentment it seems for what you do and any
success you have doing it.