Re: Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

Just Looking wrote:
>> To my way of thinking a couple of hundred dollars difference on a >6000
> dollar job isn't worth considering (in for a penny, in for a >pound).
>
> It's clear you don't work around here. We squeeze every cent we can out of
> the hardware column in every estimate/proposal we create. A heard of
> cockroaches couldn't do better at getting all the crumbs. Instead of picking
> a AL300ULX for example well do the arithmetic and get a AL175ULX if it fits
> the load. All those small adjustments can add up to real saving for the
> customer (although the customer might not even know it) and/or even getting
> the job if it is a competitive situation.

I "work" in a competitive, open, free market environment.  I don't
substitute equipment on a job we've already won to "improve our bottom
line".  Everything we sell/install/service is tried, tested, and true.
We wouldn't sell or promote it otherwise.