Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

I have an Ademco keypad from an ADT installed security system. I long
ago dumped ADT. Anyway, it says "13 Check" on the display.  The keypad
is wired, but the rest of the system is wireless.

I have only 3 door sensors and 2 motion sensors. All 3 doors beep when
I open them.  The 2 motion detectors red light goes on when I
approach.  I am not sure what could be causing the "13 - Check". The
alarm seems to function just fine otherwise.  Any ideas?

Although I added 2 wireless keyfobs to the system myself, but I am
otherwise fairly ignorant as to what system I have an details of the
setup.