Re: Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

Mark Leuck wrote:
> I'd like to see that and I'm sure so would Honeywell's engineers

<sigh>  The following Ademco Vista products will support wireless zone
configurations for zones 1-9 (which are default programmed as
"traditional hardwired zones"):

Vista 40
Vista 50
Vista 128
Vista 250

Please contact the Honeywell engineers and congratulate them on their
foresight.  I'm not interested in using a "dumbed down" product like the
Vista 10 or 20.  The difference in price is minuscule (unless of course
you're looking at Bass' "modest markup").