Re: Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Mark Leuck wrote:
> > I'd like to see that and I'm sure so would Honeywell's engineers
>

> <sigh>  The following Ademco Vista products will support wireless zone
> configurations for zones 1-9 (which are default programmed as
> "traditional hardwired zones"):
>
> Vista 40
> Vista 50
> Vista 128
> Vista 250
>
> Please contact the Honeywell engineers and congratulate them on their
> foresight.  I'm not interested in using a "dumbed down" product like the
> Vista 10 or 20.  The difference in price is minuscule (unless of course
> you're looking at Bass' "modest markup").

Perhaps you should look at what you stated in your initial response

"That's not entirely correct.  On most of the new "Vista" products you
can configure any zone as "RF""

1. Those do not represent "most", you can apply that moniker to those
"dumbed down" systems

2. The Vista-40 has been out for about 15 years and is not a new product

3. The Vista-50 has been out for about 15 years and is not a new product

4.

5. I see you haven't priced them lately, I wouldn't call the difference
minuscule

.