Re: Monday Sucks

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> Talking about Chris in that context (Smoke Detector Awareness ? if
> you will) doesn?t seem to get to me in the same way.  I?m not sure
> why...

I think it's partly because this is one area you can do something
positive about.  When people express general, often trite sounding
comments like the lady you worked for it just brings back the despair
and anguish.  But you turn things around for good by getting the word
out to possibly save others' lives and that's a source of peace.
Just keep going.  We'll keep praying.

Robert