Re: Non mains system

"Paul O'Grady" <Paul-O@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Incidentally, from a historic angle, we're watching yet another version
> of a Robin Hood series. The difference with this one is, they've given
> him a Mongolian type of bow for the first time (he was always credited
> with using a longbow in the past). I don't know why. I suppose it's
> possible historically. Someone could've brought back some bows or at
> least the design from the crusades.

Maybe his buddy King Richard...  Of course the history around Robin Hood is
so non-existant that anything could have happened.  The only semi verifiable
history I am aware of is a grave marker credit to be his.  Its been a long
long time since I read any of that stuff.

--
Bob La Londe
The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant
PO Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc