Re: FCI 7200 manual

Lets not talk about sitting on ones ass they had to reconnect my colon 1 "
from rectum so every time I sit its on stitches it is very painful besides
having to wear a temporary iliostomy
believe me no one wants cancer or to whish it on there worst enemy no one
wants to go thru what me and Robert are going thru despite the love hate
relationship.
just the emotional toll is enough to kill let alone the barbaric treatments
surgeries and chemo one must go thru.
I am 2 months out from my operation and can not walk more than 50 feet sit
more than 10 minutes and weigh only 156 pounds from 225.
they have me on fentnyl patches and oxicodon for the pain as needed.
the pain I have endured  so far and hopefully recovering from cancer I do
not want to know what it will be like when me and Robert would go terminal.