Re: FCI 7200 manual

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> Lets not talk about sitting on ones ass they had to reconnect my colon 1 "
> from rectum so every time I sit its on stitches it is very painful besides
> having to wear a temporary iliostomy
> believe me no one wants cancer or to whish it on there worst enemy no one
> wants to go thru what me and Robert are going thru despite the love hate
> relationship.
> just the emotional toll is enough to kill let alone the barbaric treatments
> surgeries and chemo one must go thru.
> I am 2 months out from my operation and can not walk more than 50 feet sit
> more than 10 minutes and weigh only 156 pounds from 225.
> they have me on fentnyl patches and oxicodon for the pain as needed.
> the pain I have endured  so far and hopefully recovering from cancer I do
> not want to know what it will be like when me and Robert would go terminal.

I agree with everything except that last part, Nick.  You're going to get well
again.  This part will pass and it will get better, I promise.  The morons who
post such vile trash will bring worse suffering down on themselves, one way or
another.  The difference is I won't celebrate it.  Life is too short to waste
on hatred.

Robert