Re: FCI 7200 manual

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> Last 2 pet scans they  did on me I ended up throwing up all over machine and
> 2nd time the dye unit disconnected when they went to inject it.

I wonder if you're allergic to the stuff.  I had no reaction at all, except
momentary light-headedness when I got the shot.  Since I wasn't having more
tests that day they just gave me the shot and then removed the IV.  The IV in
the back of my hand was much worse -- three days of massive antibiotics due to
a bacterial infection.  That was last February.  It's why I came home early
from Brazil last year.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass