Re: FCI 7200 manual

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> Slow but sure going that operation really took alot out of me looking
> several months till i am back on my feet and I still have another round of
> chemo to do good luck on you pet scan  I hate them...

The PET wasn't bad -- just boring lying perfectly still for 40 minutes.  I was
going to ride up to Moffitt on the bike but my wife convinced me to take the
car.  That was OK though, since we went out to a nice restaurant on the way
home.  I won't get the results until next week when I go in for the
bronchoscopy.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass