Re: FCI 7200 manual

nick markowitz wrote:
> Lets not talk about sitting on ones ass they had to reconnect my colon 1 "
> from rectum so every time I sit its on stitches it is very painful besides
> having to wear a temporary iliostomy
> believe me no one wants cancer or to whish it on there worst enemy no one
> wants to go thru what me and Robert are going thru despite the love hate
> relationship.
> just the emotional toll is enough to kill let alone the barbaric treatments
> surgeries and chemo one must go thru.
> I am 2 months out from my operation and can not walk more than 50 feet sit
> more than 10 minutes and weigh only 156 pounds from 225.
> they have me on fentnyl patches and oxicodon for the pain as needed.
> the pain I have endured  so far and hopefully recovering from cancer I do
> not want to know what it will be like when me and Robert would go terminal.

I feel for you Nick.  Both my parents were diagnosed with terminal
cancer.  Neither of them had the option of treatment (even to extend
their lives).  Bass doesn't get even a "modicum" of pity from me or
anyone else here.  He's a vile disease in this newsgroup (if not the
entire industry).  The sooner he's excised, the better.  I've often
wondered how he's able to look at himself in the mirror and not cringe
at what he sees there.  He's a sick, twisted, lying scumbag.

I look forward to your full recovery so you and BAss can get back at it.
  The ONLY THING you two have in common is that you're both "on the
mend" from a very scary disease.  I know for a fact that you would never
knowingly mistreat (or fail) your customers.  Bass talks a good line,
but his record with the BBB speaks for itself.  I see the results of
what the jerks in this industry do to customers almost on a daily basis
and really enjoy it when they get their comeuppance.