Relocating a Radionics D1252 keypad (8112 panel)

I have an old 8112 panel with a D1252 keypad attached to the front of
the enclosure that the 8112 is located in.  I would like to move the
keypad about 20' away from the 8112. Are there any issues with moving
the keypad? Any special requirements for the wire? Will replacing my
original keypad with a new one require any programming changes?

Thanks.