Re: Off contract soon with Apex, I'm looking for cheaper monitoring

Thanks again everyone for the feedback, I looked at my Apex contract,
and it goes to month to month after the 36 month term which is just
about up. They do require a 30 day notice for me to cancel the
service. However, I am going to contact some of the leads posted in
this thread, and get the scoop if they can take over the system I
already have, get some figures, and then call Apex back with a
proposal, if their off-contract month to month price isn't low enough.
I am probably willing to settle for maybe a $20 - $25 a month fee with
no more than a year contract if they want a contract with a lower
price. They then get some compensation for the new GSM cellular backup
in the meantime, and after that time. I'll see if they can mach more
inexpensive deals.