Re: Call us ADT now.

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:922c67b6-b06a-45f4-9197-2922483591e4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Apr 19, 3:21 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 10:55?pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Well Bobby ..... I really enjoy the fact that in this little revealing
> post of yours,  you've disclosed your total lack of moral judgement,
> your shallowness and naivety and how insipid your thought process is.

RHC: You spelled "judgment" wrong....

Its no more wrong than "spelled",  judgement can be spelt (or spelled )
either way, and since Canada can't quite seem to make up her mind whether to
favour  "British English"  or adopt the American English versions when there
is a discrepancy, I would imagine that both "judgement" and "judgment" are
in wide use in Canada.

Doug