Re: Call us ADT now.

On Apr 16, 10:28=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Don't worry. The little guys always multiply faster than they can be
> > swallowed up. ...... like Tribbles.
>
> > That is EXACTLY right
>
> RHC: As I remember that Startrek show, Tribbles were cute, cuddly
> creatures that everyone loved until they overran the planet....not
> quite a description I would use to describe independent alarm
> dealers...no....more like harsh, opinionated, sometimes hateful and
> biased towards others, and lacking in some of the finer points of
> human compassion....
>
> Wait now, I'm sorry....I was only referring to this newsgroup

Hmmmm, I was just speaking in generalities and keeping in line with
the lighthearted banter of the thread,  but if you insist ...........
and want to get back to basics........ and consider only the goings on
in ASA, then I can add to your compilation.

=2E.........Or "stupidly" opinionated assholes who who come up with some
radical way of running an alarm company with no equity building and
insist that they are right in spite of the fact that there isn't a
viable person in the industry that agrees with him. Who is so obsessed
with National-o- phobia, that he's blinded into running a business
that actually provides FREE SERVICE for LIFE, that will ultimately add
to the worthlessness of the company, just to spite himself. Someone
who's only going to be in this business for a short time and NEVER
grow bigger than 500 accounts but can't even control THAT but expects
people to believe that the other things he aspires to is correct.
Or .... who can't understand why pushbuttons shouldn't be used on
doors.  Or who refuses to recognize a liar, cheat and fraud and
actually associates with such a scumbag yet, again thinks his own
judgement in business matters, is accurate.

Well anyway, not to be-labor the point by continuing with this
pointless subject you thought was necessary to interject here, I'll
keep it short.

But you know how it goes. Since YOU brought it up, I just thought I'd
add the rest of the story to your compendium of useless drivil, that
had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

You dish it out ...........Bobby-boy and I'll shove it right back up
your ass .... every time. You leave it alone and so will I.

Got it?