> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On Apr 14, 3:31=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 14, 1:25 pm, "George Siegle" <gsie...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > Video at bottom has the Pres. Message.
>
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----=EF=BF=BD-----

> > > Dear valued Intercon Security Client,
>
> > > Please click on one of the links below to view an important announceme=
nt
> > > about Intercon Security Limited and FirstService Security. This
> > > announcement is designed to inform you of a recent decision which will=

> > > impact the future of our organization. This decision was made in an
> > > effort to continue the growth and expansion of our organization while
> > > maintaining all manpower and security services that we provide in
> > > Canada.
>
> > > Our commitment to provide you with top-quality, integrated security
> > > solutions will continue and strengthen into the future as it has for t=
he
> > > past 35 years. You will continue to be served by the same professional=
> > > as you have in the past and we will making efforts to meet with each o=
> > > you over the next short while to answer any questions that you may hav=
e.

> > > I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business a=
nd
> > > your support.
>
> > > John Van Schepen
>
> > > President
>
> > > Intercon Security Limited
>
> > > 416-227-4680
>
> > >www.interconsecurity.com
>
> > > =EF=BF=BD"Providing and maintaining security solutions for clients wit=
h advanced
> > > or complex needs for over 35 years"
>
> > > =EF=BF=BDFLASH Video Version
> > > (requires Broadband connection & Adobe Flash Player 9.. Please update =
if
> > > you have any problems)
> > > QUICKTIME Video
> > > (requires Broadband connection & Quicktime Player 7.. Please update if=

> > > you have any problems)
> > > WINDOW MEDIA VIDEO DOWNLOAD
> > > (requires Broadband connection. Please be patient this is a 23 MB file=
)

> > > Visit our website to see the announcement
>
> > > =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDwww.1sst.com
>
> > >www.interconsecurity.com
>
> > RHC: Sigh...another independent swallowed up by the Borg...??..:((.
> > ( There is a striking parallel in our industry to the story lines in
> > Startrek ...).
>
> > Resistance is futile...:))- Hide quoted text -
>
> Don't worry. The little guys always multiply faster than they can be
> swallowed up. ...... like Tribbles.
>
> That is EXACTLY right

RHC: As I remember that Startrek show, Tribbles were cute, cuddly
creatures that everyone loved until they overran the planet....not
quite a description I would use to describe independent alarm
dealers...no....more like harsh, opinionated, sometimes hateful and
biased towards others, and lacking in some of the finer points of
human compassion....

Wait now, I'm sorry....I was only referring to this newsgroup........