Re: Technician Wages

I am sure even Monitronics gets dealers that fall out of bed, then
mysteriously many of the accounts they signed up end up cancelling
prematurely or cancel right when the obligation is ended. It's how many
dealer survive these days. It is what happens when you sell your soul
for a quick buck.

Jim Rojas