Re: Bone Pile

Doug wrote:

> What was the final outcome?
>
> Doug

Brinks was awarded 25K.  I find it ironic.  It would have cost Jim 25K
to hire a lawyer to defend him.  That was just for the retainer.  By the
time Brinks and Jim's lawyer got through filing motions (and even before
they got to the court room), both sides could have easily spent double
(or even quadruple) that (each).  I think Jim was better off (in the
short run) to have handled it himself.  He should have done it
differently though and not pissed off the Judge in the process.